Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm a blogger

Ok so I always told myself that I never had time to blog, but I always had time to read all of your wonderful and inciteful blogspots. So today I'm finally going to get things started! Nothing in my life is worth blogging about besides my son (and of course my hubby - j/k), our lives revolve around his world and we wouldn't have it any other way. The king is 2, and full of energy, life, laughter, craziness, intelligence of course, and lately gas- he just learned to fart and burp and will purposely turn red trying to get one out which ever way it goes. Just to let you know he didn't learn it from me or his Dad- and that is the truth. He is a joy and we love every moment we have to spend with him. So things to be aware of if you read this blog :1. spelling errors and the incorrect grammar because their will be tons of them, 2. I tend to go off on tangents so be aware of the sporadic thoughts, 3. Yes I have many fob moments so just be aware 4. The blogs will be all about Tai, occassionally about me or Vets - so it will get boring!

7 comments:

sarana said...

welcome to the blogging world! yay! beware!... you'll be addicted like mary is!! lol

Nimo said...

Hi Betty! Good to see you've started a blog. It's the latest rage for hip lds mothers....just kidding. Anyway, can i add you to my list? shoot me an email and i'll send you an invite to ours. Happy blogging! -Nimo

nimoleauanae@gmail.com :)

THE TAASE'S said...

YAYE!! WELCOME WELCOME!! I get so excited as more and more family members are joining the blogging world. I look forward to hearing updates on "BLUE EYES" and of course you and Vetz. Love you guys,
Tafi

mary said...

WOOHOO!! BETTY, I'm so proud of you. welcome to the beautiful world of blogging - you're gonna like it here.

sarana - i'm not addicted. . . i'm just anxiously engaged. lol.

keep us updated betty. i already got you on my list, girl.

malia said...

hey betty!
i found your blog from nimo's. i hope ya don't mind if i peek in at you guys every once in a while.
send me an email if you want to see what we're up to as well!

malialittlefield at gmail dot com

take care!
love, malia

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Betty! I'm so excited that you're blogging... can't count on the hubbies keeping us up to date on each other's family... except that George told me Vete's on a diet? They're going to Wendover in 2 weeks... we should all do something too...

Tina said...

Welcome! Yeah! Can't wait for more!