Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day at the park

The sun went down a little, and it seemed it was a perfect day to visit the park. I wanted to take a bike ride, and make use of the nice weather until the cold sweeps in - in a couple of months. I tried to convince Vete to do the same, however I ended up riding my bike there and of course Vete drove the truck. However it is was nice, Tai and Vete had so much fun rolling in the grass and I played photographer for the purpose of my blog. I wish it were summer all year round here in Utah, I don't mind the heat - but I get sick just thinking about how cold it will be soon.





2 comments:

sarana said...

cute! yeah, i'm always playing photographer also (everything's for the blog these days!). hence i'm never in pictures. but i need to be better at it.

Nimo said...

im with you on the heat...i can totally take it. the cold winters drive me crazy!