Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Firefly's

So my son went through a period of time when he loved to brush his teeth, he would get so excited when he followed me into the bathroom and started to put toothpaste on his little brush. Then recently I don't know what happened but he started to kick and scream when I told him it was time to brush his teeth. I would seriously have to pin him down and pry his mouth open while brushing his teeth and it was a chore for me and for him. So the other day when we were at walmart I came across these kiddy toothbrushes called firefly's they are so cool. So they light up by pressing the bottom button and it lights up for a minute which is the dentist recommended time for a child to brush their teeth, and the light will die when it is time to change the toothbrush. This tootbrush did the trick, Tai re-discovered his love to brush his teeth and it's no longer a war between he and I to get his teeth brushed. Mothers' I recommend this tooth brush it is cheap and makes brushing teeth fun- I know that sounds like a info-mercial!

7 comments:

Nimo said...

i got my kids one of these and the first day my daughter chewed through the rubber and pulled out the light! crazy kids. Good thing i bought from the dollar store!!

The Brownz said...

So cute so I have your guys invites for lil Naia's bday on the 23rd of this month call me and let me know when I can drop it off.

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

I totally got one of those for Carlos-he brushes his teeth so often, I have to replace it with a new one every month or so! He likes the light-up one but his favorite right now is: 'spudadahman' AKA 'Spiderman' :)

Tina said...

We just got one, can't wait to try it out!

Chris and Channy said...

Hi Betty! It's Channy...Cam and Lohi referred me to your blog because of this particular post. If it's okay with you, I'm gonna add you to our link list. :) So I just posted a blog last week about my son and part of it was about how he HATES to brush his teeth and how we break a sweat trying to get his teeth clean. THANK YOU THANK YOU for your post! I'm heading to Walmart TODAY to buy one of those firefly toothbrushes. :D I hope it works for us like it did for you! Take care and stay in touch!

P.S. Can you email me your email addy so I can invite you to view our blog? It's set to private. My addy is channyt(at)gmail(dot)com.

Traci said...

Hi Betty, its so fun to read about your family. I just got into blogging this year and its a fun way to keep up with old friends. Your little boy is so cute!! That toothbrush is a cute idea I'll have to try it!!

Cedar Reids said...

FUN! I haven't seen one of those before. I'll have to look next time I'm at the store.