Monday, October 13, 2008

My Hercules



I am the biggest procrastinator when it comes to working out- I wait until the very last possible minute of the day to get it done. So I'm usually working out between 10:30-11:00pm because no one is in the gym at that time, and when I take Tai with me we have it all to ourselves. Tai loves to work out he tries to copy what mommy and sometimes aunty Nica does and is pretty good at following. I do keep a close eye on him when he is in the gym, and we monitor the things he does. It is a crack up seeing him try to lift, and put on a act like he is spent after his little work out- which is what he learned from his mommy who is spent after every work out no matter how small it is. I know I go overboard on the vidoe clips, but I couldn't resist these two.


1 comment:

Inouyes said...

Oh how funny that is so cute and yup working out just like your mom & Aunty nica because they look GREAT!