Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

I got to brag about my husband because he did the cutest thing yesterday. He has been planning with his sister to get me a ticket to the NKOTB concert, and I spoiled his surprise yesterday. When I found out what he was doing I told him it was too expensive, then thought of the other things I could have gotten instead of seeing the NKOTB in concert, then he told me "can't you just except that I want to do something nice for you". My wanna-be tight wad thoughts went away, and then realized I'm actually going to see NKOTB live in concert wahoooooooooooo! I cannot believe my husband would do this because I would not spend that much money on myself, and Vete is not the type to surprise me in anyway- he is very predictable. I'm so excited and cannot wait, I'm the biggest fan of all boy bands- I was a huge fan of NKOTB when I was young, and then a huge fan of backstreet boys but more so NSYNC when I was in high school- right Harm-lol. I am now counting down the days until Nov. 15th. But I told Vete that next time he wants to do something nice for me he can do things that are free, like wash the dishes for a month, take the trash out wo/ me asking 10 times, or give me a back massage- and he stated, "it's ok I would rather buy you things"- lol, luv u Vetz!
Where did you meet? In sep.2000 after a BYU football game
How long have you been married? We dated too long 5 1/2 years, and married for 2 1/2 years
What is your favorite feature of his? his eyes and lips
What is your favorite quality of his? I luv everything about him, I luv how he is very composed when it comes to his emotions, he is very easy going, very very very patient- something he learned to be after marrying me!
Does he have a nickname for you? eh suga j/k, just Betty but it has many different tones depending on the mood.
What is his favorite color?Blue
What is his favorite food? Anything many different types, but mostly Samoan
What is his favorite sport? Football
When and where was your first kiss? In his old jeep
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Spending time with our son doing fun things, watching Tai smile, and do something new.
Do you have any children? Yes, 1 very spoiled boy
Does he have a hidden talent? Yes. great singer
How old is he? 30
Who said "I love you" first? He did
What is his favorite type of music? Samoan
What do you admire the most about him? He knows how to make me smile when I am mad, very motivated once he sets his mind to something, very family oriented, great father and husband!
Do you think he will read this? probably, later on
I'll tag anyone, it's fun to brag about yo hubby or significant other!

6 comments:

harmony said...

so cute bets! yes, we WERE nsync fanz bacc in da days...PLEASE NOTE: WERE!! i guess u still love um, huh? lol! u are too funny chick.

Nimo said...

NKOTB? LOL! Hey, im not ashamed to say i was a big fan myself! im sure the concert will be a blast. :)

sarana said...

let me guess, was joey your fave? LOL.... is vete going to the concert with you? enjoy it, scream your head off & take lots of pictures! just don't faint when you see them!....

hine.T said...

You are not even the ordinary. I know my sisters were planning on that concert until Rayna got married! haha! I pass, but Ini's probably gonna go!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

This is George-I never knew that Vets was a big fan of New Kids on the Block! Going back old school huh Vets?! LOL! Don't make like it's Betty who likes them...

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

hey, check out my blog for the invite to our Halloween party... let me know if you can make it I would LOVE it if you could come!