Monday, December 22, 2008

Visit from Mamma Mia!

My Mom came to town a week ago, and it was a jam packed 3 days of family get togethers and outings. She brought Gomery's oldest daughter baby Roz with her and seriously Tai treated her like she was his little sister. He would follow her around the house and tell her "Aua baby" when she was not suppose to touch something, and he would give her snacks and toys to play with. It was so cute to see, my son is going to be a great big brother someday. While my Mom was here we took her to get her hair done, and she got a Dora-looking haircut so all the grandkids were calling her Big Dora- she loved it. Then we all went shopping, and bowling, and the day she left we had a little family Christmas party. I have to be honest my siblings and I have our issues with each other but for the sake of the holidays and my Mom's visit we set that aside and enjoyed each others company, it was great. Tai got in a fight with one of his cousins and ended up with a black-eye, although he didn't retaliate or hit back the black-eye made him look like a little scrapper. Of course I felt sorry for my son because he did not deserve it, but what can you do kids will be kids. It was a great weekend and I was very thankful that my Mom was able to get time off and visit us. We really miss her and wish they would move here but as long as it snows in Utah they will remain in Cali.

Mom and some of the grandaughters

The girls modeling their Ofu's

Baby Roz and my mom, first time Baby Roz has seen snow

Mom and all the Utah grandkids

Tai, Drew, and Baby Roz on top

Me with the very spolied Baby Roz

Tai and his fave cuz on my side- she was not the one that gave him his black-eye

3 comments:

mary said...

daaaang! those kids don't mess around. it's okay though. tai is so cute the black eye only adds to his charm.

A.Niu said...

Okay I know thats not all you kids??? did roz move to Utah. I saw her at Shaun's class thing and she had five and I was on my 5th so they had the most kids.LOL. Omgosh Your lil brother has kids? Man were getting old.

BETS & VETS said...

Hey Alvina my brother Jimmy lives here and he has 3 kids, Roz is here aswell and she has 5 kids,and Gomery and his wife live in cali with my parents and he has 2 kids, and I only have 1 little monster- j/k.