Sunday, September 7, 2008

Survey time!

My life is a constant tape put on replay, and I needed a new post so I stole this from Nimo's page- here goes....
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1. I walk to my mail box,
2. I walk to Petco.
3. I walk to Great Harvest
4. Occassionally if I must- I'll drive to the grocery store- we have a gas guzler and I'm a penny pinching freak so I feel like I save a ton by walking a lot, and my son loves it - it helps that our backyard is the Draper Peaks shopping center! Oh and I'm doing my part to save the planet- yay me!
B) Four people who e-mail me:
My sister Saolo (Sora Betham) who is on a mission in Romania, luv u!
Harmony Kahaialii (sorry girl if I mispelled that last name)
junk mail mostly
and co-workers
C)Four of my favorite places to eat:
Sam hawk
J dawg's ( I know it is just a hot dog stand but it's the bomb!)
Cafe Rio
This bomb Indian restaurant, can't remember the name but it's right next to szechuan garden in Midvale, UT
D) Four Places I Wouldn't Mind Being Right Now:
Laie, I know it's not the greatest place in the world but it's home and I miss my little rock in the middle of the ocean.
Samoa
New Zealand
and Cali. to visit my parents
E) Four people I will TAG
Anyone and everyone,
F) Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Lost, lost, lost, and lost- I'm a crazy lost fan!

3 comments:

Nimo said...

yeah no kidding on the replay. sometimes life can be such a dud. lol! thanks for playing. :)

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Hello Ho-Ching family, found your blog through the Latu's. Just wanted to say hi - and say your boy looks exactly like his Dad..
Alofa atu,
The Gordon's

harmony said...

hey good job bets!! you are one of the FEW people who spelled my last name correctly - AND you don't spell ANYTHING CORRECT!!! LOL!!!! u kno i love ya. nah, good for you chick. keep up the weight management...u are my role model! hehehe. and believe me, i wish u were here in laie too. miss u!! give kisses to the little one from his aunty harm. love love...