Friday, November 28, 2008

My Boys


This post is dedicated to my 2 boys, the blessings that I will be forever in debt for.
I'm thankful for my husband for the following reasons:
1. Of course without him I would not have my son Tai who is my inspiration.
2. He is the coolest person, in chaotic or calm sitautions he stays cool and doesn't react but responds.
3. Very organized, does the sorting of the laundry, pantry, closet- everything that I make a disarray and mess of he organizes.
4. Great cook, when Vete does cook it's always good!
5. My best friend, knows what I'm thinking and feeling without saying a word.
6. His constant love for me; through my many moods, my sporadic and random conversations, my weight gain/loss and then gain again, through it all and as hard as it is to love me you do and I'm thankful for you!
I'm thankful for my son Tai for the following reasons and more:
1. Tai is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
2. The one and only person that I can never be apart from for more then a couple of hours.
3. His smile melts my heart.
4. He inspires me to work harder.
5. He is the motivating force behind everything I do, my goals and my dreams for the future.
6. He is the reason I cannot stop smiling, the reason why I look foward to another day, the reason why I want many more little munchkins just like him, and the reason why I am the luckiest Mother in the world.
I love my two boys and they make my life a complete joy, when I count my blessings I count you two a million times over!

No comments: