Monday, December 1, 2008

Ugh, the scale is my enemy!

The scale never takes a break, over the Thanksgiving week I gained a whopping 5 pounds. I guess the weight gain was inevitable, during the past month or so I have been struggling just to maintain my weight. I have been going through my work outs just to get them over with, not putting 100% percent into it, and skipping more then a few days. Not to mention I have been sneaking in some cheat items into my so-called diet- (mint oreos, chips, mcdonalds). Today is rededication day, I'm going to get back on my diet and workouts with 100% effort, before I hit the point of no return. I posted me new playlist, music has a way of helping me forget the pain, and the minute by minute dull of the treadmill. If any of you have any favorite workout songs please share..... I would love to update this, thanks Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Nimo said...

Here are a few from my rarely used "workout" playlist on the ipod:

Mary J. - Just Fine, Family Affair

Beyonce - Crazy in love, upgrade you, check on it, baby boy, lost yo mind

alicia keys -karma, teenage love affair, no one

usher - yeah

ummmm gosh can't think of any others right now, but good luck and good for you!

hine.T said...

Good luck with the scale! It's a bad thing...can't stand it. Thank goodness one of my kids peed on ours & broke it, or I'd be on it daily! LMAO!

Line said...

The average person gains 15 lbs over the holidays, so don't worry, you're doing ok! :)

Music also helps me keep going when I'm running on the boring ole treadmill. One song that puts the "umph" in my step is Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie." Maybe it's because I think about how I want her body when I'm listening to the song, lol! I also like Wycleff's "Oh What a night" and all of Beyonce's old school music, like Jumpin'. Anyway, good luck with the workout and diet!

Da TuPolAz said...

Amen! I need to dedicate myself to some diet too! Tavo and I love watching the biggest looser but I get a lot of my cooking and working out tips from that show